Monday, September 6, 2010

SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI

I'll be starting my Raya leave tomorrow until next monday (13 Sept 2010). Not sure whether I will be heading to the East Coast for my raya leave but if I do, I'm sure gonna enjoy the travelling especially the beach scenery and food :) But I'm not, then I will still enjoy celebrating it here in with may parents in Shah Alam hehehhe

To all my Muslim crafters and friends, SELAMAT HARI RAYA & MAAF ZAHIR BATIN. Be extra careful when you guys driving back to your hometown . Cherish and treasure the precious moments with your loved ones during this holy celebration. To others, enjoy the long weekends and appreciate the unity and prosperity that all races share during this beautiful eve.And of coz, do enjoy the Raya food (i love lemang with rendang hehehhe). TAKE CARE ALL!


2 comments:

Aisyah Helga said...

Selamat Hari Raya to you,too,kak :D
Maaf,zahir,batin..

lia said...

Selamat Hari Raya....:))