Sunday, May 9, 2010

Pink Pencil Case

Hmmm...I'm totally like the speed of a tortoise lately..am soooooooooo sloww... maybe I'm a bit tight up with almost everything ... plus the weather...phewwww...there are days that are so hot and I just feel like lying in a bathub even at night. Ok ...back to craft talk.. here's a pink pencil case for my nephew's friend. Pink, pink , pink..huhuuuu


And yesterday while I was cleaning my mom's wardrobe, I found this piece that I've done so many years back...really really long time ago when I started to crochet. I made about 7 or 11 pieces..can't remember.. they are chairbacks for my mom's sofa. Hmmm...not sure when can I can start making such crochets due to time limitation...hehe excuses.

3 comments:

Aisyah Helga said...

Oooh..nice! But I won't be doing that kind of pattern cos it can get boring and you have to count and count and count! But they do look lovely :)

Unknown said...

waaaaa ade lapik kerusi! hehe Fyd tk minat bat benang2 halus nih...malas :p...
Mak fyd ler rajin kait2 pelapik2 nih dulu, masa Fyd start belaja dulu bat topi je :)

Rafidah Ahmad said...

aisyah....betul..memang masa dulu2 buat ni boring tahap gaban hehehe...ni lama dah

misfyd...benang halus memang pening ...i dont like oso hehehe