Sunday, May 9, 2010

Pink Pencil Case

Hmmm...I'm totally like the speed of a tortoise lately..am soooooooooo sloww... maybe I'm a bit tight up with almost everything ... plus the weather...phewwww...there are days that are so hot and I just feel like lying in a bathub even at night. Ok ...back to craft talk.. here's a pink pencil case for my nephew's friend. Pink, pink , pink..huhuuuu


And yesterday while I was cleaning my mom's wardrobe, I found this piece that I've done so many years back...really really long time ago when I started to crochet. I made about 7 or 11 pieces..can't remember.. they are chairbacks for my mom's sofa. Hmmm...not sure when can I can start making such crochets due to time limitation...hehe excuses.

4 comments:

Aisyah Helga said...

Oooh..nice! But I won't be doing that kind of pattern cos it can get boring and you have to count and count and count! But they do look lovely :)

MisFyd said...

waaaaa ade lapik kerusi! hehe Fyd tk minat bat benang2 halus nih...malas :p...
Mak fyd ler rajin kait2 pelapik2 nih dulu, masa Fyd start belaja dulu bat topi je :)

Rafidah Ahmad said...

aisyah....betul..memang masa dulu2 buat ni boring tahap gaban hehehe...ni lama dah

misfyd...benang halus memang pening ...i dont like oso hehehe

jewelryzw2 said...

Consider glass pearls for something a bit less pandora canada expensive but with all the great look and feel. You pandora jewelry may want to look into shell beads, nut beads as well as pandora charms wood beads for something natural looking as well. What pandora beads can you do with these jewelry beads? You can pandora bracelets do just about anything you want to do with pandora jewellery them. Use them to create bracelets or chains and pandora uk use the pendants in the center for a great look. Use pandora charms these strands of beads in other decorative projects, pandora beads too, such as adding them to accessorize a handbag pandora australia or to use them in a variety of projects for the pandora jewellery home.