Sunday, December 27, 2009

Felt Pencil Case

Ok...this is the new stuff I've just tried. Wait..is it a bird? No...is it a plane..nahhhhhhhhh
It'sssssssssss Superman Pencil Cases for my nephews hehehhe...sorry friends...I'm exaggerate too much :). This is my first ever sewing so-called zipped pouch.
Was it hard? Well, kinda of tricky I think. Cause I just used my imagination and refer to books that I have ( as if I have many hehehe). But it's all hand-sewed, so kinda slow a bit for a start but once u got the momentum, u can do it quite smoothly I guess. so...probably I'll start doing my felt pouch with zipper now on huh? hehehhhe...

2 comments:

Zana Hassim @ Kak Lang said...

Salam Fida, well done.... I hope you can make more of this... and later on you can make tote bags... good for you... (can see you making a lot of progress these days...well done)

Rafidah Ahmad said...

wsalam zana....
thanks so much.....the book that i recently bought from you does help...thanks again for the kind motivation...