Thursday, November 5, 2009

Stash Swap


Huhuuu..this is the first time I'm taking part in 'Stash Swap'.It was organized by hani from sewing n me (http://hani-love-sewing.blogspot.com/). Thanks hani for allowing me to join this cool session.



The idea is to exchange list of items as mentioned by the organizer and once list of 10 names have been arranged , then we can proceed with the swapping session (via post). Below is the list of items that each member needs to prepare

'Stash yang perlu disediakan untuk sesi swap kali ini adalah:-
1. 10biji butang
2. 3 pieces fabric bersaiz fat quarters (18"x22")

3. 3 pieces ribbon (1 meter each)
4. 2 pieces felt (A4 sze)
5. special (suprise) stash dari anda'

The delivery date for the stash swap is 12th Nov 2009, Thursday. I have my things ready and can't wait to receive my stash swap from the selected team member..huhuuuuuuuu

No comments: