Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Business Partners

I've always dream to have a nice simple biz. All these while I was searching for the rite biz to do during my spare time. From baking cupcakes, selling cookies, doing makeup for weddings, making hantaran for weddings..u name it, I've giving those ideas the thoughts and even tried doing them. But, in the end...it was just an idea or a one time trial. Hehehehe..knowing that I'm NOT a patient person, I should try to figure out a biz that would not take much of my time, my patience and something that I love and enjoy doing it. Soooooooooooo..... that's when this simple and nice biz idea came out, with the help of these two lovely friends of mine. Without them, this thing would not happened.

U wanna know what is it? Check it out then.....http://mypleasure-closet.blogspot.com/

And I wanna introduce my two lovely flowers in the biz ....Norlie & Ninie...girls! say hi ! hehehhehehe


Photoshots by good friend Shidi a.k.a manok.


2 comments:

Ninie said...

Hii everybody...i'm Ninie ...eheheh ;)

Rafidah Ahmad said...

hey ninie!! watcha doin babe? heheheh